Troll

Re: VIDEOMANNEN PREMIÄR, ZITA 24/8 18.30

Post by Micke Modig » Wed Mar 13, 2019 22:56

:? :? :? :|
I was born to die.

Nissling

Post by Nissling » Thu Mar 14, 2019 22:57

På lördag kl 19:20 visas Videomannen på Mauritz på Filmhuset i Stockholm, för den som missade chansen att se filmen på stor duk.

https://www.filminstitutet.se/sv/se-och ... 9&cityId=1

magnus

Post by magnus » Thu Mar 14, 2019 23:24

Jag tipsade om filmen på pre-cert forumet, om jag fattat rätt har dvdn eneglsk text så tänkte de kunde uppskatta den.
Den enda som verkar ha sett den hittills är "zedefee" och han tyckte såhär:
"I watched it a few times and did enjoy it. Its a nice film with no disturbing horror sequences. I just cant see how the Zombie tape ended up in the microwave, perhaps he put it there by accident but its a silly element. Would he not have cooked it?

As in soo many films I feel some key sequences were rushed instead of fully explored & enjoyed.

In my opinion when someone decides to watch a movie its because they want to see something happen that the title, cover or tagline suggests. Perhaps there is somethig in the synopsis that makes someone say yes okay that sounds good. Now the problem is that very often key sequences only last 20-30 seconds of a 90 minute film. This is soo silly to me, these sequences should be played out to their entireity even with long dwelling shots in the setting of a key scene or location, remember Andy Warhol's Empire (1964) which went on for 8 hours and Luc Besson's The Big Blue for 3 Hours or even a bit of Argento !o!, see it is these key sequences that people wait to see and enjoy time and time again. "Filmakers" should spend less time showing us irrelevant chit chat and more time making us really feel like we are part of the best bits.

Perhaps its just the Illuminati wanting us to spend more time indoors under the New World Order.

And another thing, i have seen many recent movies based on great Original ideas go to waste, a few too many i would like to add. I think its a current conspiracy within the movie industry that they are using up lots of Great new ideas as quickly as possible in films that should have been a lot better than they were
."

...okej. Gialloboy skrev också något, jag nämnde att den innehöll en utländsk samlare som köpte kassetter till grava överpriser, men vet inte vad eftersom jag har honom på sån där blockeringslista.

Dellamorte

Post by Dellamorte » Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:27

Jag begriper inte ett smack av vad han yrar om...

Jönas

Post by Jönas » Sun Mar 17, 2019 19:04

magnus wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 23:24
...okej. Gialloboy skrev också något, jag nämnde att den innehöll en utländsk samlare som köpte kassetter till grava överpriser, men vet inte vad eftersom jag har honom på sån där blockeringslista.
Han skrev:
Do I feature?